Blackspot Crew Recruitment is committed to providing a high level service to our candidates. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact Kirsty Wilson by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will send you an email acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our email within 3 days of us receiving your complaint.
- We will record your complaint on our register within a day of having received it.
- We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment email and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement email within 3 days of your reply.
- We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
- A member of the Blackspot team will reply to your complaint within 5 days
- We will then examine their reply and the information you have provided for us. If necessary we may ask you to speak to them. This will take up to 4 days from receiving their reply.
- Kirsty Wilson will then invite you to discuss (most probably by Skype) and hopefully resolve your complaint. She will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
- Within 2 days of this discussion Kirsty will email you to confirm what took place and any solutions she has agreed with you.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. Another Director of the company will review Kirsty’s decision within 10 days.
- We will let you know of the outcome of this review within 5 days of the end of the review.
- We will email you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons. If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the: MCA at: email@example.com
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.